Our three little ducklings...

Our three little ducklings...

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Christmas and New Year!
ok... I had to hurry and work on my Christmas post, otherwise I was going to have to join them with the next Christmas... yeah... that's how bad I am about updating my blog... oh well!
We had a great time! We went to Utah for Christmas and had a really nice time, we got a lot of snow while we were there, we enjoyed a lot although not as much as we wished because the kids were sick.
Then we came back to Colorado and Granparents and uncle came from Mexico. We had a lot of fun with them too, we went tubing, shopping and had a wonderful New Year's Eve. We laughed a lot with Dylan's "Sopa de Bruja" (witch soup, that it's pretty funny with all the "ingredients" Dylan can come up with, I better don't go into the details). We enjoyed Aidan's favorite song "Gingle Bells" (Ginglembells mexican joke).









2 comments:

The Cleverleys said...

Your kids are adorable! We sure miss living next to you. HOpe all is well...
laters...Tara

The Cleverleys said...

karina, we are coming to colorado! we need to get together! ~tara