Our three little ducklings...

Our three little ducklings...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A day in the life of Sofia

My little girl.

Sofia, is growing up so fast, or at least fast enough that now she can get into trouble. She started crawling a couple of months ago (at 9 months) and now she gets into every corner of the house. She is without a doubt the best vacuum I have ever had, she picks up everything that is on the floor. I am so grateful for the blessing of having a girl, she is so sweet! and I love getting her dressed and fixing the hair, it is like playing house. She just started standing up, and you should see her face when she is standing, she is so proud of herself. Here are a few picture of a day in the life of Sofia.

Laughing after making some cool desings on the carpet with a pen.

Having blueberries for breakfast.

Taking a nap.
Playing with brothers.

1 comment:

Natalee said...

I love her! Beautiful family!